Weather patterns and diseases are ever-changing and hard to predict and a golf course superintendent needs to be dynamic in his/her management.
In this podcast, Yara's T&O Crop Manager Neil Mayberry and guest David Robinson, Senior Director of Golf and Grounds for Marriott International, discuss key strategies for a successful spring transition and tips for helping superintendents and lawn care providers to produce great results.
In this episode:
- Transitioning from fall/winter to spring
- Guest David Robinson tells us how they have completely rethought their nitrogen applications over the past years
- Relying on soil and tissue tests
- Timing nutrition applications on differing varieties and geographies
- Being careful not to over irrigate, which can lead to many other problems
- Best practices for spring transition from overseeded
See all Yara podcasts
Submit a question or topic suggestion