Homogeneous NPKs - YaraMila
The YaraMila range of NPK fertilizers has a balance of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium that suits specific nutritional needs of your crop throughout its growing season. In addition, the range includes formulations with secondary nutrients (magnesium and sulfur) and micronutrients (boron, iron, manganese, molybdenum, and zinc).
These homogeneous NPK fertilizers will help you maximize crop yield and quality. Each YaraMila compound, whether in prill or granule form, is designed for high value crops such as vegetables, fruit trees, vines and turf.
YaraMila NPK fertilizers benefit the grower because they provide even distribution of nutrients, whether spread by hand or machine. There is no risk of nutrient segregation during shipping, handling or spreading.
Why choose YaraMila homogeneous NPK fertilizer?
Flexible nutrient combinations
- No nutrient segregation - All nutrients are contained in every prill or granule so there can be no risk of nutrient segregation during shipping, handling or spreading
- Even nutrient application - All nutrients are applied evenly to the whole crop avoiding uneven application and yield losses
- Range of nutrient ratios - A wide range of N:P:K + S ratios and availability of formulas with secondary and micronutrients ensure there is a YaraMila fertilizers for all crop situations
- Sulfur included - Almost all formulations now include sulfur ensuring balanced fertilization without the need for an additional sulfur fertilizer.
- Additional nutrients - ManyYaraMila fertilizers also contain micronutrients essential for specific crops. These may include boron, iron, manganese, molybdenum, and/or zinc
Efficient nutrient sources
- Balanced nitrogen source - Nitrogen is present at 40-45% as nitrate-N and 55-60% as ammonium-N, depending on the production process and the specific formula.
- Fast nitrogen uptake - High nitrate-N content ensures a quick response to nitrogen, while the ammonium-N is important to keep a sustained delivery of nitrogen.
- Available phosphate - Phosphorus is fully plant available, as water soluble ortho- and polyphosphates and ammonium citrate soluble di-calcium phosphate. The combination of different forms give greater and a longer lasting availability of phosphorus to crops
- Alternative potassium sources - Potassium is included as MOP (Muriate of Potash - potassium chloride) or SOP (Sulfate of Potash -potassium sulfate). Products based on SOP are specially for crops with low chloride tolerance whilst MOP based products are suitable for all other crops