Rice Crop Nutrition
Yara is not only a major fertilizer provider to growers throughout the world, but it also has over 100 years of experience and knowledge in crop nutrition.
Yara provides practical solutions in rice production targeting nutrient and water use efficiency, and greenhouse gas reductions while enhancing yield. Yara's strategy and efforts involve connecting the food chain and combining products, digital tools, and knowledge to deliver solutions for overcoming challenges while protecting the environment and valuable resources that are critical for sustainable agriculture.
Benefits of the Yara Rice Program
- Provides complete and balanced nutrients required for high productivity in rice
- Produce more tillers thus higher yields
- Better grain quality resulting in less breakage during milling
- Provides micronutrients that are critical for rice production
- Less acidifying solution thus promoting soil health
- Promotes uniform maturity and less lodging
Critical Nutrition for Rice Crops
Nitrogen and Sulfur
N and S are essential for plant structural and functional protein development. S deficiency will limit crop growth and yield.
Does your rice have a nutrient deficiency?
Identify and diagnose nutrient deficiencies in your rice and learn how to control or correct the deficiency. Start by selecting a nutrient below.
Contact Yara regarding rice crop nutrition
Arkansas Delta Incubator Farm
Yara has established a Rice Incubator Farm in the Arkansas Delta to explore solutions in rice production targeting nutrient and water use efficiency and greenhouse gas reductions while enhancing yield.