The Science Beneath Your Feet: Unearthing Nitrogen's Impact on Agriculture
We'll explore the key insights from his groundbreaking work and how they can transform the future of farming.
Included in this episode:
- Introduction to Dr. Newell Kitchen and his illustrious career in soil science and agronomy.
- History of the USDA-Agricultural Research Service
- Where we've come in nitrogen management over the past 30 years
- Article, "A New Perspective When Examining Maize Fertilizer Nitrogen Use Efficiency, Incrementally"
- USDA Agriculture Research Service Website
- Newell's consulting business is Agronomic, Geologic & Environmental Services