Tools to Manage Drought in Crops
Dr. Tim Ellsworth is a professor at West Hills College in California. He has many years of experience working as a soil scientist with the USDA and over 30 years of teaching experience in agriculture. He has expertise in soil science, geology and irrigation.
You can reach Tim at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (559) 934-2711.
If you are looking to learn more visit
- Cal Poly's ITRC - Short Courses and Classes
- Fresno State Center for Irrigation Technology
- UCANR's California Institute of Water Resources
- UCANR's Pistachio Short Course & Almond Short Course
- Irrigation Association's publications including, Irrigation- 6th ed.