In this podcast, Dr. Steve Petrie helps us understand how soil pH can help improve nutrient uptake and overall crop health.
Questions answered in this episode:
- What is pH and how do we measure it?
- Why does soil pH matter?
- Is there a best pH for my soil?
- Why is low or high pH bad?
- How do we correct adverse soil pH?
- Are there better forms of fertilizer that can be used to help correct adverse pH?
The Dirt on Your Dirt
Soil pH: How Does it Affect Biology and Chemistry in the Soil?
Soil pH: What is it and Why is it important?
See all Yara podcasts
Submit a question or topic suggestion