In this series of podcasts called 'Audio Magazine', Yara's agronomists bring for discussion topics that are top of mind when it comes to crop production.
In the first Audio Magazine episode, Dr. Steve Petrie, Director of Agronomic Services, Victor Lopez, Sales Agronomist in the Desert Southwest Region, Katelin Britton, Sales Agronomist in the California Central Valley area, and David Morgan, YaraVita Specialist, discuss topics such as
- Heat Stress on Vegetables
- The 4Rs of financial success
- Lighter Walnuts are better tasting - how to grow them
- Choosing the right type of nitrogen
- Moving beyond reaching critical levels - striving for a standard of excellence.
See all Yara podcasts
Submit a question or topic suggestion