AN Emulsion grade
AN-E is dense ammonium nitrate prills obtained by spraying the melted product. It is purified Ammonium Nitrates for explosives, used in the manufacture of emulsion matrix. Even minor levels of iron (> 15 ppm) make it impossible to produce emulsion explosives, we therefore guarantee the right quality AN for emulsion.
AN-E is sold in bags of 1250Kgs which allow for transport and storage efficiencies.
What is Ammonium Nitrate Emulsion grade?
- Purified quality dense prill, that is not porous
- Mixed/blended with hot water + other chemicals it becomes an “emulsion”
- “State of the art” explosive technology used in most large scale mines
- Requires an emulsion plant and mixing truck, therefore know-how and equipment
Choose Yara’s AN-E to gain more consistent product quality
- Be less exposed to caking and have improved flowability
- No flocculation required after melting prior to emulsion manufacture